DXD

Is there good 3G and 4G coverage in Ainslie?

Question asked via Homely.com.au The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of Ray White.
2 people following
this question
Report

1 Answer

HillsE 2yrs+
The 3G coverage in the Ainslie area provides high speed access to 80% of the area. The remaining 20% has access at slower speeds. There are also a number of blackspots scattered throughout the area. The 4G coverage provides high speed access to 95% of the area. The remaining 5% provides access at slower speeds and there are a number of blackspots scattered throughout the area.
0 votes
Report
The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of Ray White.

Your answer