DXD

What is the 3G and 4G coverage like in the Banks area?

Question asked via Homely.com.au The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of Ray White.
2 people following
this question
Report

1 Answer

AXL 2yrs+
The 3G coverage in the Banks area provides a high speed connection to 90% of the area. The remaining 10% has access at slower speeds. The 4G coverage provides a high speed connection to 2/3 of the area. The remaining third has access at slower speeds and there are a number of scattered blackspots throughout the area.
0 votes
Report
The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of Ray White.

Your answer