AXL

What is the 3G and 4G coverage like in the Calwell area?

Question asked via Homely.com.au The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of Ray White.
2 people following
this question
Report

1 Answer

DXD 2yrs+
The 3G coverage in the Calwell area provides high speed access to 95% of the area with the remaining 5% having access at slower speeds. The 4G coverage in the Calwell area provides high speed access to 75% of the area. The remaining 25% has access at slower speeds and there are a few blackspots scattered throughout the area.
0 votes
Report
The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of Ray White.

Your answer