DXD

What is the 3G and 4G coverage like in Charnwood?

Question asked via Homely.com.au The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of Ray White.
2 people following
this question
Report

1 Answer

HillsE 2yrs+
The 3G coverage in the Charnwood area privides high speed access to 98% of the area. The remaining 2% have access at slower speeds. The 4G coverage in the Charnwood area provides high speed access to 90% of the area. The remaining 10% have access at slower speeds. There are also a number of blackspots scattered on the fringes.
0 votes
Report
The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of Ray White.

Your answer