What is the 3G and 4G coverage like in Conder?

Question asked via Homely.com.au The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of Ray White.
2 people following
this question
Report

1 Answer

DXD 2yrs+
The 3G coverage in the Conder area provides high speed access to 95% of the area. The remaining 5% has access at slower speeds. The 4G coverage in the Conder area provides high speed access to 2/3s of the area. The remaining third has access at slower speeds and there are a number of blackspots scattered throughout the area.
0 votes
Report
The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of Ray White.

Your answer