Is there good 3G and 4G coverage in Deakin?

Question asked via Homely.com.au The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of Ray White.
2 people following
this question
Report

1 Answer

BillieU67 2yrs+
The 3G coverage provides high speed access to 98% of the area. The remaining 2% has access at slower speeds and there is a small blackspot. The 4G coverage provides high speed access to 75% of the area. The remaining 25% has access at slower speeds.
0 votes
Report
The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of Ray White.

Your answer