AXL

What is the 3G and 4G coverage like in the Gungahlin area?

Question asked via Homely.com.au The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of Ray White.
2 people following
this question
Report

1 Answer

BillieU67 2yrs+
The 3G coverage in the Gungahlin area provides predominantly high speed access for 98% of the area. The remaining 2% has access at slower speeds. The 4G coverage in the Gungahlin area provides high speed access for half of the area the other half have access at slower speeds. There are also a few blackspots scattered around the fringe of the area.
0 votes
Report
The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of Ray White.

Your answer