Is there good 3G and 4G coverage in Holder?

Question asked via Homely.com.au The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of Ray White.
2 people following
this question
Report

1 Answer

AXR 2yrs+
The 3G coverage in the Holder area provides high speed access to 85% of the area. The remaining 15% has access at slower speeds and there are a few blackspots. The 4G coverage in the Holder area provides high speed access to only a quarter of the area with the remaining three quarters having access at slower speeds with quite a few scattered blackspots on the fringes.
0 votes
Report
The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of Ray White.

Your answer