DXD

What is the 3G and 4G coverage like in the McKellar area?

Question asked via Homely.com.au The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of Ray White.
2 people following
this question
Report

1 Answer

Bertrand3 2yrs+
The 3G coverage in the McKellar area provides high speed access for the whole area. The 4G coverage in the McKellar area provides high speed access for 95% of the area with the remaining 5% having access at slower speeds.
0 votes
Report
The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of Ray White.

Your answer