What is the 3G and 4G coverage like in the O'Malley area?

Question asked via Homely.com.au The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of Ray White.
2 people following
this question
Report

1 Answer

AXR 2yrs+
The 3G coverage in the O'Malley area provides high speed access for 3/4 of the area. The remaining 25% has access at slower speeds and there are a few scattered blackspots. The 4G coverage in the O'Malley area provides high speed access for only a quarter of the area. The remaining 75% has access at slower speeds.
0 votes
Report
The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of Ray White.

Your answer