What is the 3G and 4G coverage like in the Parkes area?

Question asked via Homely.com.au The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of Ray White.
2 people following
this question
Report

1 Answer

Belle55 2yrs+
The 3G coverage in the Parkes area allows a high speed connection for 90% of the area. The remaining 10% still has access but at slower speeds. The 4G coverage in the Parkes area allows a high speed connection for the whole area.
0 votes
Report
The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of Ray White.

Your answer