AXR

Is there good 3G and 4G coverage in Red Hill?

Question asked via Homely.com.au The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of Ray White.
2 people following
this question
Report

1 Answer

Bertrand3 2yrs+
The 3G coverage in the Red Hill area provides high speed access to 80% of the area. The remaining 20% has access at slower speeds. There are also a few blackspots scattered throughout the area. The 4G coverage in the Red Hill area provides high speed access to two thirds of the area. The remaining third has access at slower speeds. There are also a few blackspots scattered throughout the area.
0 votes
Report
The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of Ray White.

Your answer