What is the 3G and 4G coverage like in Russell?

Question asked via Homely.com.au The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of Ray White.
2 people following
this question
Report

1 Answer

AXR 2yrs+
The 3G coverage in the Russell area provides high speed access to 75% of the area with the remaining 25% having access at slower speeds. There are also a few scattered blackspots. The 4G coverage in the Russell area provides high speed access to the whole area.
0 votes
Report
The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of Ray White.

Your answer