Is there good 3G and 4G coverage in Spence?

Question asked via Homely.com.au The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of Ray White.
2 people following
this question
Report

1 Answer

DXD 2yrs+
The 3G coverage in the Spence area provides high speed access to the whole area. The 4G coverage in the Spence area provides high speed access to 99% of the area. The remaining 1% has access at slower speeds and there are a few small blackspots.
0 votes
Report
The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of Ray White.

Your answer