Need advice for a disabled child

We're thinking of moving to Tamworth but have never visited the area. My youngest child is disabled with special needs and therefore needs a placement in a special needs school (as opposed to a support class in a mainstream school) as well as medical supervision such as paediatrician, heart specialist, bowel/gastro specialist, physio and OT , opthalmology, and specialist dental care. Can anybody tell me what the facilities etc are like for disabled children in the Tamworth region? Thank you
Question asked via The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of Ray White.
1 person following
this discussion


Add a comment