DXD

What is the 3G and 4G coverage in the Yarralumla area?

Question asked via Homely.com.au The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of Ray White.
2 people following
this question
Report

1 Answer

Belle55 2yrs+
The 3G coverage in the Yarralumla area provides high speed access to 98% of the area. The remaining 2% has access at slower speeds and there are a few scattered blackspots. The 4G coverage in the Yarralumla area provides high speed access to 90% of the area with the remaining 10% having access at slower speeds and there are also a few blackspots on the fringes.
1 vote
Report
The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of Ray White.

Your answer